Sunday, September 22, 2013

Non-sense: Busy week....



Well, it's been a busy week for me and my girlfriend moving our stuff in our new apartment. So I won't be having some time with the hobby until everything is alright. I'll just post some pictures of our new crib and my new work space.


Below is my girlfriend's collection of assorted stuff that she got from different countries she went. 


And my Ninja turtles collection... I'm still looking for April O'Neil, Shredder, and some other old characters. I'll go check Greenhills if they have those.

And here's my small corner of the house...


And this what I'll be working on next. A good friend, Obi, just asked me to airbrush this with Dark Angels color. A small wedding present for a soon-to-be-married man..


No comments:

Post a Comment